LaunchBox Community Forums

Themes with console/computer setups?

Lovack

Hello everyone.

I am not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I am trying to find a theme that displays the various consoles/computers in the game selection screens.

The unified theme has an arcade cabinet for arcade, the wood panel theme has a NES, are there others?

I had tried Darkroom, but that just shows under construction for all consoles.

The screenshots of darkroom do show the console setups but they don’t seem to work for me. Is this down to something I need to do in the settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Lovack said:

Hello everyone.

I am not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I am trying to find a theme that displays the various consoles/computers in the game selection screens.

The unified theme has an arcade cabinet for arcade, the wood panel theme has a NES, are there others?

I had tried Darkroom, but that just shows under construction for all consoles.

The screenshots of darkroom do show the console setups but they don’t seem to work for me. Is this down to something I need to do in the settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any theme that uses specific artwork for systems will need you to have the matching systems names in order to show, these are 99% of the time the same as the default names in Launchbox. So for example Super Nintendo Entertainment System, if yours is named that way it will show the correct art. However if you named that system snes when you imported it then it doesnt match so the theme finds no artwork.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, neil9000 said:

Any theme that uses specific artwork for systems will need you to have the matching systems names in order to show, these are 99% of the time the same as the default names in Launchbox. So for example Super Nintendo Entertainment System, if yours is named that way it will show the correct art. However if you named that system snes when you imported it then it doesnt match so the theme finds no artwork.

Thank you. Renaming the systems has not allowed Wooden Panels to function correctly but Dark Room does not function at all now. I just get presented with box art from the default theme rather than the bedroom from Dark Room. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still not working.