LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox doesn't launch games

ReignerDeustcher

11 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

I'm trying this and added some snes roms to the launcher for playing with retroarch, i've put the retroarch as the default emulator with the path to the exe but when i try to run the games it does nothing,

As well as specifying Retroarch as the emulator you also need to go to the associated platform tab and specify the core you want to use for each specific system. Also what the platform is called here also needs to match what you called it when you imported it.

29 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

As well as specifying Retroarch as the emulator you also need to go to the associated platform tab and specify the core you want to use for each specific system. Also what the platform is called here also needs to match what you called it when you imported it.

in the platform tab everything is ticked but it says that all cores are missing, in my retroarch i've already downloaded the core of the snes

1 minute ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

in the platform tab everything is ticked but it says that all cores are missing, in my retroarch i've already downloaded the core of the snes

Have you actually changed the dropdown to the core you want to use? If its on a different core to what you downloaded then of course it will show it as missing.

• Thanks 1