LaunchBox Community Forums

RPCS3- PS3 Emulator

DANYCYO

how do I add this emulator to Launch Box?  There is no default for it such as the other consoles and when I try to add it manually it gives me an error stating "please enter at least one applicable platform on the grid" how do I get this added.  The roms/emulator work outside of LaunchBox.

Edited by DANYCYO

4 hours ago, DANYCYO said:

how do I add this emulator to Launch Box?  There is no default for it such as the other consoles and when I try to add it manually it gives me an error stating "please enter at least one applicable platform on the grid" how do I get this added.  The roms/emulator work outside of LaunchBox.

There's a lot of decent tutorials out there, and it's not too difficult to set up, besides the fact that games are usually in folders (after being installed from .pkg files). 

I had to remove my original youtube link after I watched it, as it wasn't all that informative. But there are certainly more to find on youtube. Also, rpcs3 doesn't require any special commands in the emulator options, but I do recommend using this plugin/tool to import games properly into Launchbox/BigBox

Edited by bundangdon
wrong youtube link

7 hours ago, DANYCYO said:

Anytime you add an emulator you must click on the Associate Platforms tab and add the platform name for the games that will use that emulator. The name must match how you have it showing in LB.