LaunchBox Community Forums

ColecoVision in LaunchBox

Grimbone

Hello,

I’m trying to set up ColecoVision in LaunchBox and have hit a roadblock.  Long story short is I am using the blueMSX core to run ColecoVison in Retroarch and it runs just fine. 

My problem is when I try to launch through LaunchBox it does not appear to work. 

Am I missing a Command-Line Parameter?  I tried using the following:

-l "cores\bluemsx_libretro.dll"       Again, It does not work

Would love to have ColecoVision working in LaunchBox (BigBox) so thanks in advance for any tips!

Edited by Grimbone

If it works directly in RA and not LB sounds like you do have something in LB incorrect or missing. Can you edit your Retroarch emulator in LB and share a couple pics. (Tools>Manage Emulators and edit RA).

1: Pic of the Details tab

2: Pic of Associated Platforms Tab

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, zugswang said:

You need the bios files from BlueMSX emulator and also databases (read the information for BlueMSX core)

Once you have them in the system folder of RetroArch it works fine.

They already said it works just fine in Retroarch, its Launchbox that they are having trouble with.

47 minutes ago, Grimbone said:

Hi Retro808,

Here are some screenshots. I tried both with and without the Command-Line parameter. I also add a pic showing it running in Retroarch.

1.thumb.jpg.c0ebb49ff0eb3efa3d930b077ff8c3ef.jpg2.thumb.jpg.e644b3a7dc0e66b23ff6dc106415de15.jpg3.thumb.jpg.3005388bff69b848f959b240e1d1815b.jpg

OK remove that command line completely, its not needed and is causing issues.

• Thanks 1