LaunchBox Community Forums

Nokia N-Gage Working! (somewhat)

Mr.Laor

Thanks so so much @swebley for sharing🤩!

I've tested all the games you have installed. In my tests there were also some games that did not work. But much more did actually work than on my setup! How did you do this?! Even Flowboarding worked.

Here are the games that still crash (sometimes they crash directly, sometimes they crash after the title screens):

• Snakes
  • MLB SLAM
  • High Seize
  • ONE
  • Glimmerati
  • Habbo Islands
  • Killer Virus (What kind of game is this??)

Thanks again!

nice one , i havn't gad chance to get & test the non working games yet (still working on repairing my computers lost files) but i will do it as soon as i get chance

15 hours ago, marph said:

Cool🙂. By the way, Floboarding is called "Nokia Game" in the launcher. I've managed to start it from Launchbox by renaming the linked file from "Flo" to the App-UID (0x101facfa).

On 10/6/2023 at 1:49 AM, swebley said:

hi marph i have updated with more working games all but 3

Attack of the Killervirus

MLB slam

Snakes

could not get them to work no matter how i tried, sorry

you can get the updated version here

Wow! Thanks so much😃!

I guess "Attack of the Killervirus" and "MLB slam" are no big loss, but it's a bit of a bummer that we can't get to work "Snakes" because that one is a really good game (I know it, because I've played it on a real N-Gage). It's strange because according to the compability list it should work (https://github.com/EKA2L1/Compatibility-List/issues/151). Maybe we should make a bug report?

One thing I've noticed about your last "build" version: You kicked out "System Rush". Is this on purpose because it was interfering with other games?

Edited by marph

17 hours ago, marph said:

Wow! Thanks so much😃!

I guess "Attack of the Killervirus" and "MLB slam" are no big loss, but it's a bit of a bummer that we can't get to work "Snakes" because that one is a really good game (I know it, because I've played it on a real N-Gage). It's strange because according to the compability list it should work (https://github.com/EKA2L1/Compatibility-List/issues/151). Maybe we should make a bug report?

One thing I've noticed about your last "build" version: You kicked out "System Rush". Is this on purpose because it was interfering with other games?

no i may have deleted it by accident , try adding it again

On 10/6/2023 at 8:27 PM, marph said:

Wow! Thanks so much😃!

I followed this tutorial and Snakes runs fine with the rom i have.

• 2 months later...