LaunchBox Community Forums

Send Alt + Enter to a .Lnk shortcut?

Cnells2000

Hey guys. im using a few mugen games and some of them are starting with a small screen. Is there a way i can paste an ALT+Enter script into the autohotkey section? that section is not showing up Because im not using an emulator for mugen. thanks in advance

Sleep, 2500
 SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
 Send !{Enter}
 Return 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Cnells2000

Write that script to a text file and save it with the .ahk extension.  (i.e.  test.ahk)

For the game(s) needing this, Edit the game, select Additional Apps, then Add Application.  For the Application Path:, Browse through your LaunchBox folders and select AutoHotkey.exe.  (i.e.  D:\LaunchBox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe)

For the Application Command-Line Parameters:, type, between quotes, the full path to your saved .ahk file [from above].

Check the box "Automatically Run Before Main Application".   Then click OK.  Oh.... don't forget to give it an Application Name.

image.thumb.png.97890216d2f80e5701087d7f2a486281.png

You'll probably need to lengthen the Sleep time.  I'd say start with 10 seconds (10000) just to verify that it works.  Then dial down from there.

You may be able to avoid the 'Sleep' altogether if the Window title is ALWAYS going to be "M.U.G.E.N." as in your screenshot.

SetTitleMatchMode, 2
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110

Loop
{
   ifwinactive, M.U.G.E.N.
   {
      Send !{Enter}
      break
   }
}

Edited by JoeViking245
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

Write that script to a text file and save it with the .ahk extension.  (i.e.  test.ahk)

For the game(s) needing this, Edit the game, select Additional Apps, then Add Application.  For the Application Path:, Browse through your LaunchBox folders and select AutoHotkey.exe.  (i.e.  D:\LaunchBox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe)

For the Application Command-Line Parameters:, type, between quotes, the full path to your saved .ahk file [from above].

Check the box "Automatically Run Before Main Application".   Then click OK.  Oh.... don't forget to give it an Application Name.image.thumb.png.97890216d2f80e5701087d7f2a486281.pngYou'll probably need to lengthen the Sleep time.  I'd say start with 10 seconds (10000) just to verify that it works.  Then dial down from there.

You may be able to avoid the 'Sleep' altogether if the Window title is ALWAYS going to be "M.U.G.E.N." as in your screenshot.

SetTitleMatchMode, 2
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110

Loop
{
   ifwinactive, M.U.G.E.N.
   {
      Send !{Enter}
      break
   }
}

Your Script Worked. Thank You My Friend Once Again. You Guys Are Awesome

• Game On 1