LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox 11.9 playing multiple videos after moving to another game

Equilan

Hi, hopefully this hasn't been asked before, I had a quick look but didn't see anything. If it has, I apologize in advance.

Since updating to 11.9, I have been creating multiple 1Tb HDD's with different versions of Launchbox/Bigbox. I'm a bit strange in that I hardly play the games but love doing the setup. Anyway, I'm working on 2 for a new computer I have just built, one is a Bucket List of games I have always wanted to either play or complete and the other is a mostly PC Games list. During setup in Launchbox I flick from game to game editing it's information, images etc. only to find, quite often that the previous video is still playing behind the new video. Not a massive issue except that you continually have to close Launchbox to stop the video playing.

In the Details sidebar. When I move to another game the new video plays in the Details bar and I can hear the old video still playing and it continues to repeat until I close Launchbox. Mooving on to new videos doesn't stop the original one from playing.

6 minutes ago, Equilan said:

In the Details sidebar. When I move to another game the new video plays in the Details bar and I can hear the old video still playing and it continues to repeat until I close Launchbox. Mooving on to new videos doesn't stop the original one from playing.

I had the same problem described in this comment:

As I don't use video's in LaunchBox (I don't even use the details bar), disabling video's solved the problem.