LaunchBox Community Forums

Strange Issue with LB and BG - Missing Graphics

djsim101

Hello All, 

I have a very strange issue that I am hoping you can help me out with. 

Its hard enough to explain but I will give it a go :-)   I was importing ROM files and I was missing the next button from the menu until I moved my mouse over it, and the first 2 games displayed at the import stage,  where there should be 50, but all 50 imported.

BB is also acting strange.  The wheel is missing graphics and the menu also has the above issues.  (I have a video of that behavior if you need, which I could upload) 

I came across a post from 2016 that says to increase the cache size limit from 300mb to 512bm - but I cannot find this setting. 

Also deleted the LB and BB cache folders. 

Also to note, I have no other issues with any other application or games. 

Any other ideas guys?

Just now, djsim101 said:

Hello All, 

I have a very strange issue that I am hoping you can help me out with. 

Its hard enough to explain but I will give it a go ?   I was importing ROM files and I was missing the next button from the menu until I moved my mouse over it, and the first 2 games displayed at the import stage,  where there should be 50, but all 50 imported.

BB is also acting strange.  The wheel is missing graphics and the menu also has the above issues.  (I have a video of that behavior if you need, which I could upload) 

I came across a post from 2016 that says to increase the cache size limit from 300mb to 512bm - but I cannot find this setting. 

Also deleted the LB and BB cache folders. 

Also to note, I have no other issues with any other application or games. 

Any other ideas guys?

Id take a look at the below thread and see if it applies to you.

BigBox Graphical Glitching v11.3-11.6 *Solved - Page 3* - Troubleshooting - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)

• Thanks 1