LaunchBox Community Forums

Setting up launchbox vs Bigbox

jtravapd

Sorry for the noob question, but I have a registered version of launchbox/bigbox and for the most part i've only really used launchbox. (Don't ask me why, but I wanted to learn the most i could using launchbox).  I have a pretty good handle on launchbox, im able to import and setup all my games and systems i want and everything usually works fine.  The problem is when i launch Bigbox.  I assumed with bigbox i would just download a theme and everything should just work, but for me it doesn't.   Do you have to set up bigbox a certain way?  I was under the impression you set up launchbox, and bigbox just basically used all of launchboxes settings etc. I have weird visual glitches in all my themes (which happens in launchbox also), but just wondering are there more then 18 themes?  I feel like there are way more then 18 themes, but for some reason I dont have access to them.  Is there a way to gain access to other themes or are there only 18?  

Bigbox doesnt need any extra setup, it should just load right up into the default theme. As for the themes there are some available from inside Bigbox itself, these have been fully vetted and are known to be fully working, then there are a ton more for download here in the forums, but they havent had the rigourous testing of the ones available in the program itself. 

Big Box Custom Themes - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)

As to the graphical glitches you are seeing, do you have a process called nahimicOSD running on your system? Its a poorly coded driver and effects lots of programs, Launchbox/Bigbox included. Look at page 3 of the below thread, and see if it applies to you.

BigBox Graphical Glitching v11.3-11.6 *Solved - Page 3* - Troubleshooting - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)