LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox 11.10 - Page Up / Page Down buttons no longer working for Wheels?

Deam

I am using the Unified Redux theme, but also tried other themes and have the same issue.

After updating to 11.10, my page up/page down buttons no longer work on the game wheels. 

The buttons (the L and R triggers, as well as keyboard page up/down) work in Big Box options, and work because I tried remapping again. 

They just no longer have any impact on the wheel. This is an usability issuer obviously as it impacts navigation with many games.  

Before nuking the setup and starting from the beginning I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Edited by Deam

• Deam changed the title to BigBox 11.10 - Page Up / Page Down buttons no longer working for Wheels?
13 minutes ago, Deam said:

I am using the Unified Redux theme, but also tried other themes and have the same issue.

After updating to 11.10, my page up/page down buttons no longer work on the game wheels. 

The buttons (the L and R triggers, as well as keyboard page up/down) work in Big Box options, and work because I tried remapping again. 

They just no longer have any impact on the wheel. This is an usability issuer obviously as it impacts navigation with many games.  

Before nuking the setup and starting from the beginning I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Hey Deam. Unfortunately that is a known issue introduced in 11.10. We have implemented a fix for it but wanted to wait to release a fix until we can nip several of the known bugs at once. Unfortunately the only options available to you at this point is to either put up with this bug and stay on 11.10 or revert your version to 11.9. There should be the setup for 11.9 in your LaunchBox\Updates folder. Just run the installer and point it to your LaunchBox folder (make sure it's the same folder and not LaunchBox\LaunchBox). The revert process won't undo your data and so is safe to do so.