LaunchBox Community Forums

How to setup marquee pics?

TathanLIVE

Hey folks! Excuse me to bother you with such a noobie question. I presume it will have a really fast answer, but I haven't been able to find it by myself.

I use another 16/9 screen on top of my cade (1920x1080) to a marquee, but I haven't been able to set it up correctly. It usually shows game boxes (vertical) that don't fill the whole screen. Is there a way to make him choose in priority things like wallpapers or things like that? It would look better but I can't find the "marquee" option in Launchbox.

Oh by the way, I thought that it also could be a really good way to show combos/game manuals/etc, heard about any project which could help me in my creations?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers. Have a nice day!

There is no Marquee Image Priority like there is for select other images. It has been asked for so hopefully at some point we can get this. LB default is to show the image locate in the Arcade - Marquee folder. In the absence of an image there is reverts to your Box - Front image priorities.

In order to have the marquee show other images you would need to be able to code a PlatformMarqueeView.xaml and GameMarqueeView.xaml to show what images/data you like. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Retro808 said:

There is no Marquee Image Priority like there is for select other images. It has been asked for so hopefully at some point we can get this. LB default is to show the image locate in the Arcade - Marquee folder. In the absence of an image there is reverts to your Box - Front image priorities.

In order to have the marquee show other images you would need to be able to code a PlatformMarqueeView.xaml and GameMarqueeView.xaml to show what images/data you like. 

Thank you for your answer! Wow, in fact, I prefeer to hear that because it means that I'm not just blind. I'll then create a junction to the "wallpaper" folder waiting for something better. Once again, thanks for your time. :)