LaunchBox Community Forums

11.14 couple of issues

knapman

Hi, so I just updated, gone from 11.12 to 11.14, my platform videos no longer seem to be working in bigbox, is there a setting that needs changing for this update?

Also I have assigned a button to open system menu and found sometimes when I use it, it will get stuck in the menu, so escape doesn't return to the game list, maybe like 20% of the time I use it

and is there any way to reduce the time for the press and hold delay to open system menu, its a nice option but its surprisingly long delay at the moment

Edited by knapman
being stupid

7 minutes ago, knapman said:

Hi, so I just updated, gone from 11.12 to 11.14, my platform videos no longer seem to be working in bigbox, is there a setting that needs changing for this update?

They still show just fine here, you using a custom theme?

Also I have assigned a button to open system menu and found sometimes when I use it, it will get stuck in the menu, so escape doesn't return to the game list, maybe like 20% of the time I use it

Cant say i have seen that either, its working just fine with my controller, is it the same when using the controller?

and is there any way to reduce the time for the press and hold delay to open system menu, its a nice option but its surprisingly long delay at the moment

Not at the moment i'm afraid.

11 minutes ago, knapman said:

What do you mean by no longer seem to be working? Do you have "Play random game videos for platforms" checked in the Big Box video settings?

28 minutes ago, knapman said:

We are looking into this one. :)

29 minutes ago, knapman said:

Not currently, but we'll keep it mind for a new release.