LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Not Displaying Games

BadServo

I did some searching, but didn't stumble upon anyone with this exact issue, apologies if I've missed something.  Here's my situation:

I had setup a machine for my arcade cabinet, and had LaunchBox fully setup with my emulators/ROMs.  I had all the art configured like I wanted.  Perfect.  Some time later, the missus' PC died, and I had to cannibalize the arcade PC to get her back up and running.  Fast forward several months, and I have a replacement machine.  I recovered the LaunchBox installation folder from backups, along with the folders for my ROMS/Emus.  I placed them in the same location on the new PC, and ran LaunchBox.  Everything appears to work perfectly from within LB, but when running Big Box, only a single game appears in the list (Zaxxon to be specific).  Every other game is missing in my preferred view (Horizontal List 1).  Other views work fine. I've tried updating LB, changing themes, etc.  So far nothing works.  I'd rather not have to start from scratch to restore the functionality of this view.  Any insight is appreciated.

EDIT:  After some additional searching, I think I'm running into the same issue as in this thread: 

EDIT 02:  Confirmed that if I navigate to a specific platform, all logos load correctly.  It's only when viewing "All Games" that they all vanish aside from "Zaxxon".

Edited by BadServo

Hey @BadServo was trying to look into this but having a hard time replicating. Could you zip up your data folder and PM it to me? I'd like to take a look at your settings and see if I can use them to track down the cause of what you're seeing. Also is there anyway for you to get a few screen grabs pasted here so I can make sure what exactly you're seeing so I do my best to replicate and confirm the issue?

@lotus if you are still experiencing the issue (only mentioned because of the linked forum thread). Could you perhaps do the same?