LaunchBox Community Forums

Import all versions of one game in MAME?

Zeaede

When importing MAME with Launchbox, you only see one version of a game, like OPERATION WOLF for example

But in Rocketlauncher i see OPERATION WOLF have 7 versions

Can you import the other versions of one game Launchbox, and how do you do that with MAME roms?

44 minutes ago, Zeaede said:

When importing MAME with Launchbox, you only see one version of a game, like OPERATION WOLF for example

Can you import the other versions of one game Launchbox, and how do you do that with MAME roms?

They should be there when you right click the game.

1 hour ago, Zeaede said:

If you want all the versions make sure during import you choose the option to “Combine Roms with Matching Titles”. This will combine the versions into one game listing. Also check the one for “Force Duplicates” to be safe. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zeaede said:

Can't find "combine roms with matching titles" with import MAME Arcade Full st?

I see only the 3 options with clones?

Ah, apologies that is for importing by files type or folder. For the full set just make sure the option for "Import Clones as Additional" is checked. It is on by default.

• Thanks 1