LaunchBox Community Forums

Download Metadata and Media

cheguewara

Hi Guys!

First of all, thank your this fine piece of software!

It's Amazing. Best Frontend for sure.

But i have a question:

Is it possible to restrict or exclude directories you dont want to get scanned again or an option just to scan a specific Plattform?

Also, when i check all the boxes in GamesDB AND emumovies for media/images how does that work? Are the files getting overwritten? or kept and renamed?

Edited by cheguewara
  • Like 1

Hi @cheguewara.

There's currently no way to exclude directories or only tell it to look for a particular set of names. This is because LaunchBox allows you to basically add anything you want into it. You do have the option to select only the files you want to import and then drag and drop them into LaunchBox.

I'd definitely recommend to keep your files and folders all organized, it definitely goes a long way.

If you end up with more than 1 image per image type, LaunchBox will keep all of them and append a number to the end of each file [game-name]-01, [game-name]-02.. etc.

• Like 1