LaunchBox Community Forums

Zaccaria Pinball 110 Tables - Settings for Launchbox

marcosgaming

Hi,

i have Zaccaria Pinball collection (110 tables) and work perfectly on my PC.

Files are :

ZaccariaPinball.exe

steam_api.dll

openvr_api.dll

autorun.cmd

and one folder called Content that contains 223 elements (files .ask)

(one of this as sample is called 0ceaa87d0544114a2656d8aab68956df.ask

I think this files .ask are parts of games. In total this folder is about 850MB (about total of this collection).

How to do now to start a single table directly without pass for menu ?

I would set all this for LaunchBox and BigBox.

Please Help Me!

First set up Zaccaria Pinball as an emulator, copy the settings you see in this screenshot:
image.thumb.png.fdf41f3adf448497356eabc397e757c5.png

Take a look at the command-line parameters as they MAY need to be different for your use case. The command lines I use do the following:
-rotate right : Turns the table so that the table is drawn like it's in portrait mode even though my monitor is landscape
-skipmenu_gamemode : This automatically tells ZP what game mode I want to play
-skipmenu_player : This automatically tells ZP I want to play 1 player, this command line does NOT work without picking a game mode with it
-skipmenu : This used with the "roms" I'll help you import tells ZP what table to load. (NOTE: You NEED to have a single space after skip menu argument and it MUST be the last argument you set)

Then you need to download the attached zip file and place the txt files in it wherever you keep your roms (remove files for tables you don't own). Import the txt files as roms and point them to your newly created Zaccaria Pinball emulator. Should be able to play away after that.

Zac Tables.zip

47 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

This guide is extremely useful for setting up ZP to your liking. Thanks to @joyrider3774https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2545556227

Oh C-Beats, great news! Thanks!

i'm trying.... i put all files .txt in folder Content (together .ask files) and i import them on launchbox correctly, and i insert command line in emulator setting as your picture ...

but when i launch a game starts menu and not directly the table.

I read site steam and they tell that is for steam.exe but i use ZaccariaPinball.exe , i don't have steam.exe

Have you solutions ? I think exists! :)

Edited by marcosgaming
add news

I try so... i point to ZaccariaPinball.exe and when i launch a game start Zaccaria Pinball menu and must choose the game another time :S

I don't know, i don't understand. But i think that if i change command line in other way maybe it's possible to launch directly a game....

If you find solution, please tell me !!!! ;)

My emulator in launchbox point already to ZaccariaPinball.exe

I import games by .txt because i don't have files tables (only a mix ask files)

and this is the result : launch a game and starts normally app Zaccaria Pinball.

I would play directly a table that i clicked and not repass for menu and re-choose a game :S

Yeah you can try to remove applaunch part of it since that is for Steam but I think the issue is you aren't using an official release of Zaccaria Pinball. Zaccaria only official release for PC is Steam to my knowledge, and Steam is the only place they added command line to do what you are trying to do.

That definatly only works on a recent version of zaccaria pinball. I have no recollection of another versions outside steam so not sure what you are using (did it ever release on cd ? or are you using a cracked version or so) in any case it won't work on old versions as, as was said before, they only recently added this. Previous zaccaria pinball binaries did not have these commandline options and if you want to make that work need to use the old style method that used an autohotkey script and modified the settings file and sended some keypresses to select the tables

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Gingerdilligaf said:

This all works but does anyone know how to remove the steam 'allow game launch' popup that I have to click to get started?

You need to point the "emulator" you use in LaunchBox to steam, NOT the Zaccarria Pinball executable.