LaunchBox Community Forums

Zaccaria Pinball 110 Tables - Settings for Launchbox

marcosgaming

10 minutes ago, Gingerdilligaf said:

Seem to be having a problem with that. I tried point it to the steam.exe on c drive but the issue may be that I have a steam library on an f drive?

Nah where it's at shouldn't matter since Steam handles that. If you some how have two steam installs on your computer you'd need to point it to the right one, but I don't know that you can do that since Steam uses the registry to handle a lot of it's information.

13 minutes ago, Gingerdilligaf said:

Definitely only one steam install. I'll have another go later. Cheers for the advice

Np, Zaccarria also has their own discord server that is super friendly and helpful so if we can't get you where you need to be they may able to assist as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/1/2022 at 12:06 PM, marcosgaming said:

Hi guys, have you fixed this problem for launch every single table directly to LanchBox? I see a video on YouTube and this guy can launch tables directly from launchbox without problems. Thanks. 

This is what I'm looking for. Can you post the link to that video please. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 7:00 AM, C-Beats said:

First set up Zaccaria Pinball as an emulator, copy the settings you see in this screenshot:
image.thumb.png.fdf41f3adf448497356eabc397e757c5.png

Take a look at the command-line parameters as they MAY need to be different for your use case. The command lines I use do the following:
-rotate right : Turns the table so that the table is drawn like it's in portrait mode even though my monitor is landscape
-skipmenu_gamemode : This automatically tells ZP what game mode I want to play
-skipmenu_player : This automatically tells ZP I want to play 1 player, this command line does NOT work without picking a game mode with it
-skipmenu : This used with the "roms" I'll help you import tells ZP what table to load. (NOTE: You NEED to have a single space after skip menu argument and it MUST be the last argument you set)

Then you need to download the attached zip file and place the txt files in it wherever you keep your roms (remove files for tables you don't own). Import the txt files as roms and point them to your newly created Zaccaria Pinball emulator. Should be able to play away after that.

Zac Tables.zip 12.64 kB · 96 downloads

Resurrecting this thread.

I understand how to configure Steam as the emulator, and how to add the default line parameters. I have a valid copy of Zaccaria pinball installed through steam along with a handful of paid tables, and I would like to launch directly into those tables from within Launchbox. I've also read and understood the directions in the Steam community discussion that outlines the names of the tables and the format for changing the default lime parameters as needed.

The step I am stuck on is adding the txt files for those tables within my rom directory. The original attachment from this post is now missing, so I can't see an example of what the text files should look like.

Are these just empty text files names after the tables that have been zipped? Or is there something inside each text file?

Can anyone help with an example of the text file - preferably by listing the contents here instead of adding an attachment (it's a little scary downloading attachments anyway).

Thanks for any help!

2 minutes ago, FernandoF said:

Resurrecting this thread.

I understand how to configure Steam as the emulator, and how to add the default line parameters. I have a valid copy of Zaccaria pinball installed through steam along with a handful of paid tables, and I would like to launch directly into those tables from within Launchbox. I've also read and understood the directions in the Steam community discussion that outlines the names of the tables and the format for changing the default lime parameters as needed.

The step I am stuck on is adding the txt files for those tables within my rom directory. The original attachment from this post is now missing, so I can't see an example of what the text files should look like.

Are these just empty text files names after the tables that have been zipped? Or is there something inside each text file?

Can anyone help with an example of the text file - preferably by listing the contents here instead of adding an attachment (it's a little scary downloading attachments anyway).

Thanks for any help!

The zip file in the second post is from one of the Launchbox devs and is safe. I just looked at it and they are empty text files, i assume named after the tables.

image.thumb.png.c7aedfdc4bae7f6c4844a01f6140c08b.png

Perfect, thank you!

I don't see the post you are referring to, but I already know the specific naming convention for each table. Therefore I can add empty text files for each table I want to play to the rom folder.

I'll share once it's all up and running in LB, and might make a how to post for complete idiots like myself. There are a couple of other little hurdles for getting everything set up the way I want it on my vertical cabinet, including putting steam in offline mode, and using a small program to map the generic controller inputs to keyboard presses - since zaccaria doesn't accept inputs from a generic controller.

However just playing around with this outside of launchbox has been awesome already. It feels great playing pinball on a vertical cab!

Edited by FernandoF

21 hours ago, FernandoF said:

Perfect, thank you!

I don't see the post you are referring to, but I already know the specific naming convention for each table. Therefore I can add empty text files for each table I want to play to the rom folder.

I'll share once it's all up and running in LB, and might make a how to post for complete idiots like myself. There are a couple of other little hurdles for getting everything set up the way I want it on my vertical cabinet, including putting steam in offline mode, and using a small program to map the generic controller inputs to keyboard presses - since zaccaria doesn't accept inputs from a generic controller.

However just playing around with this outside of launchbox has been awesome already. It feels great playing pinball on a vertical cab!

Second post on Page 1, via attachment

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=70612&key=673c44d2a09bb04f9d82f3a67939c5ee