LaunchBox Community Forums

All Launchbox Files Disappeared

darreldearth

Not sure if this has ever happened to anyone else but...

After booting up launchbox today from an unassigned disk on my unraid server I noticed it wouldn't boot. then I checked within the launchbox folder and noticed everything had disappeared (All files and most of the folders (over 1tb of data)). I didn't manually delete them and nothing outside of the launchbox folder is missing, so I figured it might be due to a recent update or bug. Luckily I have Launchbox backed up, but figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone's seen anything like this before. Only other thing I cant think of doing differently was during scraping for new videos/images a few nights ago I checked the box to delete duplicate/similar images that already exist, but its weird that would delete all the files.🤷‍♂️

any ideas?

Edited by darreldearth

This is something I've never heard of before. Although, I've never ran my entire setup on an unraid server.

The fact that all your LaunchBox files were missing makes me feel it's some kind of outside process that happened, but unsure of what that could be.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but glad you had a backup and can keep gaming.

• Like 1