LaunchBox Community Forums

Santa's Accident

View File

This is Christmas holiday theme. It's more of a novelty theme I suppose, since it won't be used all the time. I haven't seen one and my grandson asked me to make one for him.

It starts up as to be looking out a window on a cold, windy and snowy day when Santa appears and has a bad day with the weather and his reindeer.

It contains a little bit of video vintage footage of the "Lost Toys" from Rudolph and Frosty as well in some of the TVs used in the different views

Video:

If you want a little holiday spirit in your gaming setup at this time of year, check it out.

Since it is seasonal, I only did a couple different views. If there is enough interest, I may add more views to it.

Thanks to @y2guru for making it so easy and sharing CTC. If you haven't tried it, you should, I through this together yesterday. (can't wait for 2.3)

Seasons Greetings!

-Enjoy
The Papaw