LaunchBox Community Forums

Transferring a license?

Johnny T

Hi there,

I'm selling my old arcade cab (running Hyperspin) to a mate of mine. When the Black Friday sale was on I thought it would be nice to buy an annual license for LaunchBox and get that set up for him.

I bought the license (I already own a lifetime license for LB on my main arcade) and reformatted my old arcade to Win 10, installed LB and I've just come to transfer the License.xml and it looks like it has my Name/Email encoded into it?

Is there a way to transfer this license over to him? I've never installed the license (i.e. it's never "been online"). I've literally just downloaded it from my purchase email right now.

Many thanks

John

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

You can email support@unbrokensfotware.com. Explain the situation and see if they can get you sorted. 

Thanks Retro. I'll drop them a line. I've just emailed my mate to get his home email addy off him so I'll send that along as well and see if they can generate him the license. Thanks again :)