LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox select a target with a target music / SFX

Ludo

Hello Guys,

I know you can use background music for each category but I want to know if it is possible to play a target music or SFX for a target game ? Can we do this or not and how is it possible ?

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Ludo

1 minute ago, Ludo said:

indeed but it does work for Launchbox, but not for Bigbox... and I want to play it with bigbox ^^

Its the same setting, all media has paths set in Launchbox, that carry over to Bigbox, like images, videos etc, music is no different. Unless a bug has crept in somewhere, but i dont use any music in my setup so cant test that.

16 minutes ago, Ludo said:

ok I noticed I already have a theme video and you can't play another audio file with the video theme :) So I have to make a choice.... Thanks for helping me.

Pretty sure there are options in the settings to prefer audio over the audio from a video, or something like that, yeah just looked and there is.

BigBox_5Aqm4xLv5W.thumb.png.4ce0fe6a5733e79cdd33c46a195ad08d.png

• Thanks 1