No MS-DOS platform?

sweezely

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 3:22 AM, orac31 said:

Me two please with dosbox pure it will be so easy but understand Jason has many things to work on.

MS-DOS support has just been added to both the Export to Android features of LaunchBox for Windows (latest beta) and the latest beta of LaunchBox for Android.

Just FYI, though, it was the opposite of easy. Exporting games from the desktop that are in a completely different format, zipping them up for Android, and maintaining configuration information is a tremendously extensive process.

Thank you as I struggle with simple bat files I know its not easy per say but I just ment running them with dosbox pure was on android. 

As my dos games are already zipped and I find launchbox so quick to add games on android I have not tested the export but have manually added 30 games from a folder and all work no problem thank you so much launch box on android is fantastic. 

• Like 1