LaunchBox Community Forums

Xbox 360 Controller not working in 12.7 beta's - AYA NEO handheld

dbalcar

Hello,  I am using a AYA NEO handheld that emulates a xbox 360 controller.  In Launchbox I can move around the screen and select games.  When I am in BigBox the controller is not working.  Not sure if anyone has seen this?

Under Game Controllers I have

XInput Xbox 360/Xbox One listed as the device and it is enabled.

• 3 weeks later...

same issue here. been having this problem for a few versions now. controller doesn't work unless you check use all controllers and then uncheck. then it works. but if you turn off bb and turn back on, controllers stop working again and you;d have to do the same thing all over again. Im using Win3 here but i am in normal mode (kb and mouse) using ds4windows.

Controller name never shows up in the device section of BB. The only way the controller works is if you keep use all controllers checked. I do not want all controllers to control BB.

So ultimately it seems like the ability to use only one controller to control BB is broken.

Edited by The Mask

• 1 year later...