LaunchBox Community Forums

Happy new user!

tedyun

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post ... but this is a fantastic piece of software. Within minutes of using it, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for to organize all my games, from my legacy MS-DOS all the way to the latest Steam and Epic games, and all the emulators. I used to consider myself a game hoarder, and finally, I have a method to organize the madness. Although from seeing other people's collections, I guess I'm a lightweight!

In minutes, I was confident enough to step up right away for the lifetime premium version. I love the flexibility and thoughtfulness that went into it. I'm still finding useful features as I explore the options and read through this community.

Congratulations on a great product!

Ted

• Thanks 1
  • Game On 2

11 hours ago, tedyun said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post ... but this is a fantastic piece of software. Within minutes of using it, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for to organize all my games, from my legacy MS-DOS all the way to the latest Steam and Epic games, and all the emulators. I used to consider myself a game hoarder, and finally, I have a method to organize the madness. Although from seeing other people's collections, I guess I'm a lightweight!

In minutes, I was confident enough to step up right away for the lifetime premium version. I love the flexibility and thoughtfulness that went into it. I'm still finding useful features as I explore the options and read through this community.

Congratulations on a great product!

Ted

Welcome to the fold, community is pretty helpful so if you run into any issues don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After using Launchbox for several weeks and getting my game library in order, Launchbox has made me realize something about myself. I think I enjoy organizing my games library more that I enjoy playing games. Games these days are so freaking hard! They kick my ass pretty quickly. But Launchbox?! Ahhhh....pretty boxes, organized layouts, sorting and filtering, dazzling themes....ahhh.....

• Like 1