LaunchBox Community Forums

I can't get my xbox/microsoft games to import through the wizard

TrexThunderX10

Hello

I"m in a bit of a pickle well kinda. See the thing is that when I try to import any xbox/microsoft game from the import menu, I go through the wizard, then when I get to the final screen, the game that I want to import isn't there on the list right before you click on finish to finalize and start the import process. Anybody know why this is? I mean I'm still the man cuz I just made a shortcut of the .exe executable file and imported that lol guess what, I got all the box art, but for some games I have no video. 

15 hours ago, TrexThunderX10 said:

Hello

I"m in a bit of a pickle well kinda. See the thing is that when I try to import any xbox/microsoft game from the import menu, I go through the wizard, then when I get to the final screen, the game that I want to import isn't there on the list right before you click on finish to finalize and start the import process. Anybody know why this is? I mean I'm still the man cuz I just made a shortcut of the .exe executable file and imported that lol guess what, I got all the box art, but for some games I have no video. 

The game in question has to of been launched at least once, for it to show on your account, and in turn the API so that we can see it. Have you actually ran this game yet?