LaunchBox Community Forums

Actualización 12.8

ylp342

Después de actualizar a la versión 12.8 no puedo acceder a LaunchBox ni a BigBox. He reinstalado ya varias veces otra versión y se actualiza autmáticamente. Estoy cansado de tener que poner siempre de nuevo los vídeos de mis emuladores.

4 hours ago, ylp342 said:

‎After upgrading to version 12.8 I can't access LaunchBox or BigBox. I have already reinstalled another version several times and it is updated automatically. I'm tired of always having to put the videos of my emulators back.‎

If an update failed to install correctly, you can always go into your LaunchBox\Updates folder and run the 12.8 update manually. Make sure to install it overtop your current LaunchBox install (it's easy to mistakenly install a second LaunchBox inside your first one, creating a LaunchBox\LaunchBox folder situation).