LaunchBox Community Forums

LB & Ledblinky DLL errors

atalec

Hi everyone,

I'm setting up my ledblinky with LB/BB and I have sole issues with all DLL of ledblinky. 

My launchbox and Bigbox don't launch. 

I have to put ledblinky folder in the plugins folder of LB or I Can put it on the Root directory ? Because I have the DLL issues only when ledblinky folder is in the plugins folder. 

Please help me !!

Thanks

I’m not infront of my cabinet right now but I can point you in a direction. Ledblinky can be anywhere on your pc. You have to point the two programs to each other. I’m not sure if you are familiar with Ledblinky but this is a good series of videos to help setup ledblinky and I believe he shows how to choose your frontend within Ledblinky. You will probably have to go into your tools /setup in launchbox to point to Ledblinky as well. 

hope this helps. I will check back in on this thread after I get home tonight. 

Thks a lot, I will watch afin this video. 

I think I have to setup something in launchbox for the ledblinky directory but I can't find where. 

I have to finish this setup, I have no choice 😁

I need help to setup profile by game and system if you have sole screenshot of your setup 😉

Thanks again 

Ok I solve my problem

You have to activate ledblinky in launchbox option menu after that it works

So, new question, I configure control editor for one game, when I'm on this game in bigbox, my control's lights are on the good color during 5 decs and after they turn off how can I keep the control's lights on ?

Second question, when I launch the game lights turn off why ledblinky don't use the game profile I created ?

thks

58 minutes ago, atalec said:

So, new question, I configure control editor for one game, when I'm on this game in bigbox, my control's lights are on the good color during 5 decs and after they turn off how can I keep the control's lights on ?

In LEDBlinkyConfig is the option to Light Controls in the Game Options tab enabled? (The light up option for while within LB/BB is a separate option.)

1 hour ago, atalec said:

Second question, when I launch the game lights turn off why ledblinky don't use the game profile I created ?

When making any changes in LEDBlinkyControlsEditor, assumming you made the right entries and they match the rom name properly, you have to make sure to restart the LEDBlinky process. (Just close it in the taskbar)

1 hour ago, atalec said:

Ok thanks you I will truc this. 

There's a limit to the number of characters of a game name ? Because with Tekken 7 all it works but street fighter V champion édition not.

Thx

The name length shouldn't be a problem.

When you have any issues with LEDBlinky, should should enable debugging and look at the log file after. It is really verbose and clearly will tell you what information LB is sending to it and if it has a corresponding match in your LEDBlinkyControls file. 

Most of the time it's usually a mismatch in platform or rom names.

P.S. If you post part of your debug log from LEDBlinky, make sure you remove your email address from it.