LaunchBox Community Forums

Starting Line - Driving Cabinet Theme (WIP)

mgerety

View File

After a bunch of requests from users on Reddit and BYOAC, I've decided to upload my (VERY WIP) driving cabinet theme: Starting Line

There's only one view - an in-cockpit view of a car.  Moving the wheel right and left selects the active game.

As I'm EXTREMELY busy with work commitments, I don't foresee a lot of requests / uploads, this theme is AS-IS.  I'm currently running 1080p.

If anyone would like to help me with this / work collaboratively I'd be happy to work with people to make this more advanced / get it over the finish line (no pun intended).

---

Video Preview Below:

• 8 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, mgerety said:

View File

After a bunch of requests from users on Reddit and BYOAC, I've decided to upload my (VERY WIP) driving cabinet theme: Starting Line

There's only one view - an in-cockpit view of a car.  Moving the wheel right and left selects the active game.

As I'm EXTREMELY busy with work commitments, I don't foresee a lot of requests / uploads, this theme is AS-IS.  I'm currently running 1080p.

If anyone would like to help me with this / work collaboratively I'd be happy to work with people to make this more advanced / get it over the finish line (no pun intended).

---

Video Preview Below:

Hey that's cool. I just did something similar for my racing cab..a theme called VROOM. Mine isn't that fancy though. Did you continue with this, or is available for CTC? I don't know how to build a theme from scratch so I used CTC.