LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam games not showing up?

Jimpson

So I've been setting up launchbox. I got all my emulators working, and then I did steam. all of it worked until later I realized all of the steam games disappeared. I tried to re-import all of the steam games but it doesnt show any of the games I have installed. It only shows the stuff that's not downloaded. 

I got this working before, why did they all disappear and not let me import them?

4 hours ago, C-Beats said:

In the view menu I'm going to assume you have a hide filter set. Go to View > Hide Games and make sure none of those items are checked and causing the games to be accidentally hidden.

yah, Ive done that but It still shows none of them.  still says its only showing 33 out of 60 games. all the checkboxes are unchecked. I don't know what's going on.

Are you able to take a screenshot of what you are seeing in LaunchBox?

The 60 total games you are seeing at the bottom is referring to the total games you have in your entire library and not in a specific platform/filter.

On 7/2/2022 at 11:14 AM, faeran said:

Are you able to take a screenshot of what you are seeing in LaunchBox?

The 60 total games you are seeing at the bottom is referring to the total games you have in your entire library and not in a specific platform/filter.

yah here it is, I have no filters on. (I added some more stuff since OP)

Screenshot (101).png

10 hours ago, Jimpson said:

yah here it is, I have no filters on. (I added some more stuff since OP)

Screenshot (101).png

We also need to see the rest of the window. The total games number is referring to the total amount of games that you have imported into LaunchBox, while the first number is referring to how many are being displayed. So unless you have selected to display All games, it would be normal to only be seeing a subset of your total collection.