LaunchBox Community Forums

Straight to games instead of lists?

DeadVoivod

I want to get straight away to the games when clicking on a platform icon. 

At the moment it takes me to a playlist with icons for All Games, Driving, Shooter, Sports... Then I have to click first on All Games to get to my gamelist. 

Is there a possibility to get there straight away and skip the playlists? Didn't find any dedicated xml file. 

26 minutes ago, DeadVoivod said:

I want to get straight away to the games when clicking on a platform icon. 

At the moment it takes me to a playlist with icons for All Games, Driving, Shooter, Sports... Then I have to click first on All Games to get to my gamelist. 

Is there a possibility to get there straight away and skip the playlists? Didn't find any dedicated xml file. 

Yes, in the settings there is an option for Default Secondary Filter. Set that to None, and that should do what you're looking for.

That did the job, awesome.

Never thought I would use LB for Android, but having an Odin Pro now, that's by far the best way to do it. Plus the "Export to Android" option is actually working like a charm. 

Only downside is that you cannot use your SD as external, using it as internal, so basically internal 128GB memory is wasted. But having a 1TB card helps, only have to be a bit more selective with PS2, Wii, GC, PSP and all the bigger sized games stuff.