LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with play mode screen

Memorjs

I upgraded to a forever license and the new update has a plain looking play mode screen compared to my old setup, the new one only has a list, how can I change it so it includes pictures/clips like before and not just a list. Tyia

Spoiler

B318AECE-A7BA-4BA9-8CF7-F4FFCD92BCD3.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

@Memorjs Do you know what theme you were previously using? Big Box shouldn't have automatically changed any of that on you, I don't think. Did you switch themes?

Ok sorry guys, as it turns out, I was thinking of a different screen, the one where it shows Cave, Capcoms Classics, Beat ‘em Ups, and those other categories and I’m happy to say I found the setting for that and it’s just as nice as I remember it, so everything is good now, thanks for the replies 🙏👍DB0EBC26-5B48-456A-810C-A2FAB3787ACA.thumb.jpeg.641c1aeb4915ea604c1d4dea6fe39dd2.jpeg3B631AFC-3504-4808-9381-D1EC8232A3B4.thumb.jpeg.1e7e8dc20053af85fa6fac627bc51cce.jpeg 👍

Edited by Memorjs
  • Like 1