LaunchBox Community Forums

Coverbox Platorm Splash Screens

mrpetenorth

Hi! Can anyone tell me where in the xaml files (I assume they're in there somewhere) the code which produces the platform splash screens are (The screen where the (ie) Neo Geo logo is displayed before the black screen withdraws to reveal the game wheel)? I'm hoping to add some for Amiga, Scummvm and Commodore 64. I would also like to tweak the audio file used during the Wii splash screen as it's cut short by my game music. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty good at copying/pasting/tweaking/trial and error....I've made quite a few mods already and ALWAYS keep a working backup :)

Those splash screen are just an element in the traditional view with their opacity animated from 100% to 0%. I believe @faeran has posted his CTC files for the newest version of CoverBox as well which could help you. The views you are looking for are in the \\LaunchBox\Themes\CoverBox\Views\TextGamesView\ folder