LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing clear logos fix?

Mr. Belding

On a few of the systems I've added and scraped (ex: Intellivision, Turbografx CD), no system clear logos were downloaded.  The only fix that I've found within the app is the option to add your own clear logo from your files, which I've tried.  However the system text was layered of the logo and it just looked ugly.  

Is there a way to re-scrape for just the missing platform clear logos?

11 minutes ago, Mr. Belding said:

On a few of the systems I've added and scraped (ex: Intellivision, Turbografx CD), no system clear logos were downloaded.  The only fix that I've found within the app is the option to add your own clear logo from your files, which I've tried.  However the system text was layered of the logo and it just looked ugly.  

Is there a way to re-scrape for just the missing platform clear logos?

Hmm, that's odd. I think if you restart the app after manually adding those clear logos, that problem should go away. It sounds like we must have a bug there that I need to look into. Let me know if it's still happening after completely closing the app and restarting. Send me a screenshot if it's still happening.

The one issue i have here is that duraing a scrape the download breaks, but a 0kb file is made in the image folder.

On Android i go through my image folders and sort by size, then delete all the 0 size files and do another scrape - making sure i'm not too far from the router.

I have to do the same in the videos folder sometimes too.

;8P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2022 at 4:54 PM, Fullgonzo said:

The one issue i have here is that duraing a scrape the download breaks, but a 0kb file is made in the image folder.

On Android i go through my image folders and sort by size, then delete all the 0 size files and do another scrape - making sure i'm not too far from the router.

I have to do the same in the videos folder sometimes too.

;8P

Thanks for the report. I did add a fix into the 1.7 release that will go through and delete any 0-byte files when starting the Download Missing Media process.

• Thanks 1