LaunchBox Community Forums

Disable image footer text

LuismaSP89

On previous versions of launchbox, the image view in fullscreen was stretched to fullfill the screen, but in recent versions, this was changed and now each image has a footer text, with this the image is smaller and in my opinion this is not useful, I don't want to see "image 1 of 7" for example.

I looked many times in the options, but seems this cannot be disabled, any clues on how do this?

Thanks a lot.

1.jpg

Edited by LuismaSP89

On 10/29/2022 at 10:29 AM, LuismaSP89 said:

On previous versions of launchbox, the image view in fullscreen was stretched to fullfill the screen, but in recent versions, this was changed and now each image has a footer text, with this the image is smaller and in my opinion this is not useful, I don't want to see "image 1 of 7" for example.

I looked many times in the options, but seems this cannot be disabled, any clues on how do this?

Thanks a lot.

1.jpg

Unfortunately, that view is hardcoded and there's no way to change this.

However, do know that the old view would display images at their native resolution, so if you had a 200x200 image, they would show up really tiny in the center of the screen, and not stretch. Therefore, in general, the images are displayed larger on the screen in this iteration.