LaunchBox Community Forums

3D-Boxes and Coverflow

RobertBlum

@RobertBlum The issue you're running into is you don't HAVE Box images. You have 3D Box images. They are different in the LaunchBox ecosystem. The new models utilize the images from the Front/Back image group as well as spines and logo images (or a full scan cover image). If you want to continue to use the images you have in the old CoverFlow style you CAN but it requires an alteration to your theme file. Attach or PM me the "CoverFlowWithDetailsView.xaml" file in your \\LaunchBox\Themes\{ThemeName}\ directory and I can show you where/how to do that.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, KyuTrepe said:

Sorry to necro an old thread but is there a way to have coverflow use 2d box art?

I prefer the look of the regular horizontal wheel but would like the reflections that coverflow offers.

The next official version has options to turn 3D Box Models off inside of the coverflow. You can update to the beta, or wait for the official release.