LaunchBox Community Forums

What is required...

BigSchmid

for me to have two different LB builds? I have a New Net City cab and a Namco Noir cab and I'd like to use LB/BB as a way to play different games, different platforms on each game. Meaning - NNC is my Atomiswave/Naomi/Naomi 2 and older LB build and Noir is my everything HD build. Is there a way to successfully do this on one license or will it require me paying for two licenses? Thanks!

16 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Licenses are good for as many installations you want on as many computers you personally own. You can have 10 installs on PC 1, and another 5 on PC 2 and they can all use the same license (assuming you own both PC1 and PC2)

But if I use the license from one comp to another..will it transfer files I don't want with it? I can have two separate hard drives with two very different LB builds using my one premium license and none of the MAME roms will be an issue/be present on the other build?