LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Switch Launching Help

grim.

I have a 4-in-1 XCI file, that is four games in one entitled A Monster's Expedition + Earlier Adventures. The four games in the file are:

1. A Monster's Expedition
  2. Sokobond
  3. A Good Snowman
  4. Cosmic Express

Yuzu is able to detect all 4 games on the XCI file and list them on its directory, while Ryujinx cannot (only Sokobond). But that doesn't concern me as long as I can add all 4 to LaunchBox.

My problem is that I cannot. LaunchBox detects 1 .XCI file and only finds Monster's Expedition because of its metadata. When I launch the game via LaunchBox, it only goes to Cosmic Express.

I know that I can easily import the same .xci file 3  more times on LaunchBox and change the metadata to represent the other 3 games, but what Command-Line Parameters can launch a specific game in an .XCI?

On 12/30/2022 at 2:59 PM, DeadVoivod said:

I guess the easiest way would be to import it 4 times and just change the metadata, never had such an .xci with multiple games, and I also would prefer to have an entry for each one in LB, just looks nicer imo. 

Yeah, I'll have to figure out how to get the games separately. I don't even get a menu option to select a game, just the same game depending on which emulator. Thanks though.