LaunchBox Community Forums

ALL Games filter 1st + other issue

Kalimus

Hello.

I recently bought a license tô support this project... But I'm pretty annoyed with 2 things.

1) The "ALL Games" filter is always the last one, so tô get tô it I need tô Scrolls though ALL of the platforms, and then select it...

Since (at  least for me) It is the most usefull filter, It should bê the First (or at least give the option tô choose If It is the First or last filter)

2) On every platformer filter, when I select it, there is a secondary screen with some "Genres Filters" (like RPGs, Fighting, Racing, Strategy...), I think It is pretty cool.

But again, another problem with the "ALL Games" filter... In this one, this Genre Screen is not showed... It Just jump to the screen with the games... And I want to show the Genres for ALL of my games

Edited by Kalimus

OP, back away to the very first main screen, there is an "all games" filter there that will help you. Also, once you pick that and go to the game list, you can still open the genre filter from the top menu. Filters is one of the best features of Launchbox compared to its competitors IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:17 AM, Flyojumper said:

OP, back away to the very first main screen, there is an "all games" filter there that will help you. Also, once you pick that and go to the game list, you can still open the genre filter from the top menu. Filters is one of the best features of Launchbox compared to its competitors IMHO.

I don't think I made myself clear... I know that there is a "all games" filter, and I use it... But will aways be the last thing in the Plataforms list... I have like 20 consoles, and I have to scroll until the end to get to the "all games"... It is king of anoying

On 1/18/2023 at 5:25 PM, Jason Carr said:

Also keep in mind that there are some relevant options available in the main options screen in order to control how the default navigation works.

Yes, I already messed around with them, but it did not made what I wanted... That is, putting the "All Games" at the first item, an not the last one