LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro Achievements score is at 0 in LaunchBOX menu

StMartyne

image.png.39fe78fc264de67df450bd83a25f847c.png

It used to show my softcore score. I assume it now just shows a hardcore score only. I don't really want to try hardcore experience, this is just a fun number for me and my wife. 

I kinda want it to show my score like it does on the retro achivements website.
image.png.102c332a8437836b5071341ef45945dc.png

Any suggestions?

44 minutes ago, StMartyne said:

image.png.39fe78fc264de67df450bd83a25f847c.png

It used to show my softcore score. I assume it now just shows a hardcore score only. I don't really want to try hardcore experience, this is just a fun number for me and my wife. 

I kinda want it to show my score like it does on the retro achivements website.
image.png.102c332a8437836b5071341ef45945dc.png

Any suggestions?

This was a Retro Achievements change, there is nothing Launchbox can do about, the Retro achievement people only want legitimate achievements trackable now. You can continue to use the softcore achievements, but it wont ever increase your hardcare number, which is what they want shown.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, nepho said:

How are some other launchers like Daijishō, able to show the softscore then?

They have changed their API and send both. We've just opted to match the scoring system they've chose to adopt on their website. We can look into it changing it a bit down the road, but last I knew the softcore score was something they were debating eventually removing. They already don't really support them and so until we know how secure that scoring system was we opted not to change to showing it (or a combination of the two)