LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform View

justgotthis

Hello all, I just purchased the forever license. However, I am unable to get a basic function: I cannot get a view per platform. I added Steam and SNES and all I can get it to do is have the display icons for each game to be their own or whichever platform they are from. I thought it was the Theme that I used for BigBox (Unified) but when I change to different themes, I get the same result: I can only get all the games to be displayed and either each icon to refer to the game or the platform they are coming from. What am I missing? Any links, videos would be helpful as well since I am just starting out.

Howe are you trying to change the view?

Best way thing to do is to bind a key or button the the option for "Change View" in either your keyboard or controller bindings in the settings. Then back out of the settings page and back into the platform and hit that key/button. You should see the view type change now. Keep in mind custom theme may only have a couple views the theme creator made. So not all theme's use all the view types available.