LaunchBox Community Forums

GameMatcher Wizard (A quicker way to match games that were not recognize by launchbox)

Basically, when you have a bunch of games to match, instead of right click on each game, and edit them one by one, you can use my plugin.

You will have an UI like this :

image.thumb.png.7d51d76b3328c5e4e9a6874e35958de8.png

And you can go over your unmatched games, just click on the Numpad 1 to 5 (or 0 to skip) to match the game.
The plugin will propose you the five closest names.

I made a quick video to explain my plugin. If you want to use my plugin, please watch it first.

GameMatchWizard.zip

Edited by Nixx
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

• Nixx changed the title to GameMatcher Wizard (A quicker way to match games that were not recognize by launchbox)

Works great!  A nice enhancement to catch those few games that didn't get an associated LB database ID # after initial import.

Though not necessary, it would be nice if the Platform combobox was sorted alphabetically.  And even less necessary, being able to mouse-click on the game title option (1 -5) to add to the list on the right.

Again, neither of those are necessary as this plugin does what it was intended to do.