LaunchBox Community Forums

COMMUNITY Theme Creator 3.0 - Progress Update 2

Whaaat?? You are doing a 3.0 ??? So thats the reason you stopped with 2.5. :)

Awesome, cant wait!

Will check the video out tonight! Love the creator tool. All my themes are now custom made with your tool (bartop, racing cab and newly my vertical bartop).

Found lots of great themes that are like 98% what i want, but now i make my own. Was great to even find support for 9:16 aspect ratio!

• Thanks 1

@y2guru I would like a hint here. I have released my custom theme here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/4220-hypermax-refried/

The theme if full of animations (mainly scale height/width with reverse and repeat enabled).

But yesterday night, I was using Bigbox and noted a small bug with the theme. 

The behavior is the following: I select a game (snes/arcade game) play, then quit the game and return to bigbox - platform view. 

Then I noted that all animations had stopped.

To make animations to run again, I have to go to Bigbox menu, enter in options for example, then return 

to platform view. and then the animations automatically return.  

Do you think it is a theme problem or something related to Bigbox? 

1 hour ago, darkseekerliu said:

@y2guru I would like a hint here. I have released my custom theme here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/4220-hypermax-refried/

The theme if full of animations (mainly scale height/width with reverse and repeat enabled).

But yesterday night, I was using Bigbox and noted a small bug with the theme. 

The behavior is the following: I select a game (snes/arcade game) play, then quit the game and return to bigbox - platform view. 

Then I noted that all animations had stopped.

To make animations to run again, I have to go to Bigbox menu, enter in options for example, then return 

to platform view. and then the animations automatically return.  

Do you think it is a theme problem or something related to Bigbox? 

well... im not sure how your animations are defined, but i have noticed animation glitches within the platform views.  Version 3.0 has addressed the issues i have noticed, yours maybe different