LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox says it has 200 media files to download. Downloads 5 instead

jmandmc

Every few weeks I will I highlight all of the games in the Nintendo Switch library to then check Launchbox DB for any new media entries such as clear logo, box, screenshots, etc. In that, I select not to replace any existing media, as recommended.

Each time, I notice that Launchbox will state that it has 100-200+ new media files to download and begins.  However after 10-15 seconds, it will just stop and state that 5 or 10 media files have successfully downloaded. Perhaps I'm missing a step or not understanding the messages? Is there something I need to do in order to download the other 195 images?

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 10.45.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 10.45.52 PM.png

I may not understand.  I don't recall setting a limit of 5. I mentioned 5 as a most recent example, but the number will vary. Sometimes I get 10, 25, or a random 31.  

If there are 200 images for a multitude of titles, wouldn't Launchbox populate any missing media from those games?