LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro Kings Arcade - Big Box Theme - WIP

Started toying around with this idea earlier this evening and decided to try my hand at turning this into a custom big box theme. For now, I just have arcade platform game wheel done, which you can check out in the screenshot attached to this post. If this gets some interest, I'll work on a bunch of different views which will include all the major consoles, handhelds and Mame. This theme currently uses clear logos, marquees, game screenshot and videos. I'm pretty much done with the first game wheel, I'm just toying around with animating the 3d shapes in the layout right now, I may end up discarding them as they could be too distracting. The next view I'll work on is vertical game wheel with a sideview arcade cabinet. Hope you all enjoy and I'll keep posting progress as I make it.

RetroKingsLogo.thumb.jpg.ee52dd535043619017a06f7cb7e2d1dc.jpg

Mockup Design
RetroKingsArcade.thumb.jpg.f8f19f2bb624a336f53fb8d3fc744496.jpg

Community Creator WIP
cc-WIP.thumb.jpg.b6828f0645e615d1a89d56a665f35597.jpg

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 1 month later...