LaunchBox Community Forums

mame

harbibbi

hi launch box family  i want to build a home arcade using launchbox but the mame is not listing properly in launchbox and the drive seller wants to put mame under batercera seperate on drive and leave the other platform under launchbox to correct the wrong name listing in lauchbox but i want launchbox to run all my platforms how to fix this issue with mameanyone got a idea am new to this stuff .

ok how to get mame to list the name if i do it myself is there a support then to get proper game listing on mame in launchbox or is there a manul way to go in and correct .i only download launch 2weeks have been downloading roms myself but had that issue  so i was considering just buying a plug and play but now i  am learning there is no support for purchase drive .so can some one help me i download mame 260 so far ,nintendo 64 roms and some  wii u roms. when i google i come across mame have that little glitch naming  in launchbox is there a way to correct.Am new to this forgive if my questions are foolish  i just obcess with the idea of building a home arcade for my nephew and kids and your frontends is about easiest  and most user friendly that i can follow 

2 hours ago, harbibbi said:

ok how to get mame to list the name if i do it myself is there a support then to get proper game listing on mame in launchbox or is there a manul way to go in and correct .i only download launch 2weeks have been downloading roms myself but had that issue  so i was considering just buying a plug and play but now i  am learning there is no support for purchase drive .so can some one help me i download mame 260 so far ,nintendo 64 roms and some  wii u roms. when i google i come across mame have that little glitch naming  in launchbox is there a way to correct.Am new to this forgive if my questions are foolish  i just obcess with the idea of building a home arcade for my nephew and kids and your frontends is about easiest  and most user friendly that i can follow