LaunchBox Community Forums

[WIP] D.Sync's Launchbox Media Audit App v0.1

This is a simple Python Qt5 UI app I designed to audit Launchbox Media, and also to learn about Python QT5 UI framework at the same time. Two birds in one stone eh?

I found that the default audit mode in Launchbox is naiive, takes time to process, and doesn't do much. There are times where I wanted to quickly look at how many Clear Logos I am missing out for a playlist or platform, or platform games. 

Features:

• Perform fuzzy matching for media (pictures) that matches the XML (platform, platform games) with a selected matching ratio. (currently hard coded for now and not in UI)
  • Ability to select the best matched pictures for a matching platform, platform games, etc.
  • Ability to output all selected images to a single output folder.

Current version v0.1 support only Playlist, Platform, and Platform Games audit mode. Let me know your thoughts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 9:10 PM, eonder87 said:

It's look soo good. how can i use that. I know still wok in progress but I will wait.

Thanks mate! Added a few more filters and will post Youtube video to preview this weekend. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Always cool to see people picking up programming, but just to clarify some of the statements made in your initial post. You can use the "Games Missing Media" sidebar filter and quickly see all items missing a specific type of media. No need to the Audit window which does take longer because of what all it does. You can use the quick filter while in this view to get more granular if desired (like filter down to a specific platform). 

• 1 month later...