mrpetenorth Posted Tuesday at 01:39 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:39 PM I'm sure it must be quite possible but I'm not getting it. I only have one filter enabled - All, how would I go about populating the right hand platform details view when that is selected? I want it to look like a "Launchbox" platform. Quote
JoeViking245 Posted Tuesday at 03:01 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:01 PM 34 minutes ago, mrpetenorth said: I'm sure it must be quite possible but I'm not getting it. I only have one filter enabled - All, how would I go about populating the right hand platform details view when that is selected? I want it to look like a "Launchbox" platform. Pretty sure the Filters Side Bar "All" cannot be modified (except for what name you want it to show). You could (but it may be 'ugly') create a Playlist called "All" (and un-check Show "All" Item). The Auto-Populate filter could be something like "Title" "Is Not Empty". In the Parents tab, check the box Root. You could then add a video in Details and notes under Notes and also add images. The "ugly" part is this playlist will be dynamic and needs to populate when you load LB. This could affect loading times. This 'ugliness' could be fixed by making it static. Click the Games tab (you should see all your games), the back in Auto-Populate un-check Auto-Populate this Playlist. Click OK to save and close. The caveat with this "fix" is, if you add more games to your collection, they won't appear here unless you re-do the above steps. 1 Quote
mrpetenorth Posted Friday at 06:41 AM Author Posted Friday at 06:41 AM On 9/22/2026 at 4:01 PM, JoeViking245 said: Pretty sure the Filters Side Bar "All" cannot be modified (except for what name you want it to show). You could (but it may be 'ugly') create a Playlist called "All" (and un-check Show "All" Item). The Auto-Populate filter could be something like "Title" "Is Not Empty". In the Parents tab, check the box Root. You could then add a video in Details and notes under Notes and also add images. The "ugly" part is this playlist will be dynamic and needs to populate when you load LB. This could affect loading times. This 'ugliness' could be fixed by making it static. Click the Games tab (you should see all your games), the back in Auto-Populate un-check Auto-Populate this Playlist. Click OK to save and close. The caveat with this "fix" is, if you add more games to your collection, they won't appear here unless you re-do the above steps. Thank you! Yeah it's a clunky work around that I wouldn't really like. I've decided to leave it as is, but thanks for the reply 👍 1 Quote
MysterNybble Posted yesterday at 12:48 AM Posted yesterday at 12:48 AM On 9/22/2026 at 8:39 AM, mrpetenorth said: I'm sure it must be quite possible but I'm not getting it. I only have one filter enabled - All, how would I go about populating the right hand platform details view when that is selected? I want it to look like a "Launchbox" platform. I mean, I like the sound of that being a feature... others may too: https://feedback.launchbox-app.com/ The LaunchBox platform... nice ring to it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.