Lukeyboy67 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I'm using the LB theme Rincewind theme and since the v14.0 update the scrollbar has disappeared, anyone else got this bug and if so know a solution? Cheers Quote
JoeViking245 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 11 hours ago, Lukeyboy67 said: I'm using the LB theme Rincewind theme and since the v14.0 update the scrollbar has disappeared, anyone else got this bug and if so know a solution? Cheers Though it's possible that it's something that needs to be fixed by the LB team, it may still be something that needs fixed/adjusted by the theme developer. Either way, for 3rd party theme support it's best to ask in the comments section of that themes thread. This way the author of the theme will get notified and can find out what's going on and proceed accordingly. Also, if others are experiencing the same issue with the specific theme, they'll know it's "not just them". 1 Quote
Rincewind Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Thanks @JoeViking245 I think its the LB theme not the BB one but I'll take a look. Edited 4 hours ago by Rincewind Quote
JoeViking245 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Rincewind said: Thanks @JoeViking245 I think its the LB theme not the BB one but I'll take a look. Ah.. Rincewind (LaunchBox for Windows - Custom Themes). Not Rincewind Theme (Big Box - Custom Themes). I suppose the mention if "LB theme" and "scrollbar" should have been a big giveaway. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.