Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

As far as I can tell, someone has gone through the Pinball platform in the games database and systematically, in alphabetical order, rated  862 games as 1 star, from "007: Casino Royale" all the way up to "Groovy", at which point I guess they got bored and gave up. I do feel quite sorry for that person, whoever they are, as clearly they have a lot of issues, but is there any way you can identify who it was and undo their ratings? Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...