LaunchBox Community Forums

All Killer No Filler Mame Rom Copy 1.0.1

(1 review)

About This File

These bat files will copy all the roms and bios files from a split rom set as of Mame v.170 rom set. Using this on a rom set not 170 you may have missing roms so use with care if your set is different.

First off I did not create this at all, I am merely packaging this into one file for easy download and distribution. I got these files from http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149708.msg1563036.html#msg1563036 and they were created by the user BadMouth and he deserves all the credit for these files and the work put into them.

In this package you will find bat files and txt files of the same name, these are exactly the same files but with different extentions. Open the txt files if you wish to view exactly what the bat files are going to do.

To use these files simply copy the bat files into your Mame rom folder and run each bat file. Each bat file will then create a folder with a name matching the bat file and copy the roms from your Mame roms into the corresponding folder for easy organization. It does not move your files so you will still have an intact full Mame rom set.

If you do not wish to have separate folders simply use the _NoFiller.bat to copy them all in one shot into a folder created by the bat file.

630 games including those commented out.  The batch file may contain more than this since I included multiple versions of a few games so the user could pick which works best for them.  (2 or 4 player version, Budweiser Tapper or Root Beer Tapper, etc)

I'm using split sets, these numbers may vary depending on type of set and compression method.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added missing bat file to copy all files into a single folder in one go.

• Like 6
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

JaysArcade

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Worked great for me. Now finding lots of hidden gems I previously didn't know about. 

Link to review